Welcome to our new website! We have a brand new look and updated technology in an effort to better serve our members and the industry. We hope that you'll enjoy it as much as we do.
If you had an account at the former NFFS website, you will need to create a new login. Your previous username and password will not work on the new website. Please follow the steps below to get logged in.
With your new login, you will be able to:
- Register for events
- Update your profile information
- Track event attendance
- View/Pay invoices
- ...and more!
To create your new login, follow the instructions below.
- Follow this link.
- Enter your email and follow the prompts.
- If the email entered is connected to your profile, you'll be prompted to set your new password.
- If we do not have the email on file in our new system, you'll be prompted to create a new account.
Once you've logged in, you'll be taken to your Member Compass - our new portal for you to update your profile, see events that you are registered for, pay invoices, and more. Be sure to update your profile!
If your company would like to become a member:
Welcome! We are thrilled to have you as a new member. To get started, follow the instructions below.
- Click here and follow the instructions for your appropriate member type. This will prompt you to create your login and complete the membership application.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the office.