Call for Articles
Submit content for The Crucible
Has your company released a new product or hired a new key employee? Has someone from your company been profiled in the media, celebrated an anniversary, or won an award? Do you have expertise in a specific area of the foundry industry that you would like to share with your industry colleagues?
Send us your articles and press releases for publication in the weekly NFFS news brief, The Crucible, which is sent via e-mail to more than 1,500 NFFS members and industry contacts.
Style and requirements
- Please submit all text copy electronically in MS Word.
- Because The Crucible is an electronic publication, word count is flexible. As a general guideline, most original articles appearing in the Crucible are between 500-1200 words.
- NFFS reserves the right to edit for style and formatting, and maintains editorial control over all submitted content.
- To avoid overt commercialism, your company name should not appear within the body of the article. The article can be followed by a paragraph that includes the author's title, headshot and any personal and/or company information.
- Please identify each author, position, and place of employment.
- Authors should feel free, and are even encouraged, to share an article via LinkedIn and other outlets, after it has been published. We do ask that this does not happen until after distribution of the publication, and that the author include a link to the original article or a statement that the article was published in The Crucible, a publication of the Non-Ferrous Founders' Society.
Photos and images
- A high resolution electronic headshot of the author is strongly encouraged and appreciated.
- Photos and images are strongly encouraged and can increase interaction with your articles. Images should be 300 dpi and file type .JPG or .PNG.
Submit questions and articles to:
Erin Russell, NFFS Director of Membership and Communications