Wrapping up the 2023 Industry Executive Conference—view the photos!
More than 100 NFFS members and foundry industry professionals gathered last month at the MGM Grand Las Vegas for the 2023 NFFS Industry Executive Conference. While it is normally said that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, we can't resist sharing some of the highlights and photos from the Society's event of the year!
- A little Las Vegas magic with magician Robb Weinstock, who kept attendees entertained and amazed during the opening Welcome Reception;
- Chris Czarnik's provocative message and easy-to-implement formula for recruiting new employees in today's labor market;
- Ninety minutes packed with valuable data, trends and forecasts from Patrick Luce from the Society's partner economic firm ITR Economics;
- A private concert just for IEC attendees! The Eagles Ronstadt Experience treated attendees to two hours of the biggest hits from the Eagles and Linda Ronstadt;
- The NFFS Annual Meeting, where members elected the 2023 NFFS Board of Directors, welcomed new board members Cory Knight (Erie Bronze & Aluminum) and Ian Wiese (Metcovery II LLC), and said a bittersweet farewell to outgoing director Chip Shamburg (Erie Bronze & Aluminum) who will soon be enjoying his retirement.
To view the photos from the event, use the following links:
- Welcome Reception
- Tabletop Expo
- Select Education Sessions
- Eagles Ronstadt Experience Social Event
- Business Luncheon & NFFS Annual Meeting