NFFS is pleased to announce that Norican Group has joined the Society as an Associate member. Please join us in welcoming the employees of Norican Group to NFFS!
About Norican: "Norican Group is home to five leading, globally operating technologies: DISA, ItalPresseGauss, Simpson, StrikoWestofen and Wheelabrator, all strengthened by its digital offering, Monitizer.
- DISA: End-to-end grey iron foundry equipment, encompassing DISAMATIC vertical moulding lines, DISA MATCH matchplate moulding and DISA FLEX horizontal moulding solutions and supported by sand plant solutions.
- ItalPresseGauss: Complete, integrated light alloy casting solutions, including machines and automatic work cells for high-pressure, low-pressure and gravity die casting, with specialist expertise in supplying work cells for the production of complex automotive castings.
- Simpson: For over a century, Simpson has established a reputation as an innovator in process and control technology for the global foundry and chemical process industries.
- StrikoWestofen: High-end melting and dosing technology for the global light metal casting industry, including StrikoMelter melting furnaces as well as Westomat dosing furnaces.
- Wheelabrator: Surface preparation technology, for wheel and air blast equipment, parts and services solutions and subcontract shot peening services."