NFFS is pleased to announce that Norican Group has joined the Society as an Associate member. Please join us in welcoming the employees of Norican Group to NFFS!
1606 Executive Drive
LaGrange, Georgia 30240
About Norican: "Norican Group is home to five leading, globally operating technologies: DISA, ItalPresseGauss, Simpson, StrikoWestofen and Wheelabrator, all strengthened by its digital offering, Monitizer.
- DISA: End-to-end grey iron foundry equipment, encompassing DISAMATIC vertical moulding lines, DISA MATCH matchplate moulding and DISA FLEX horizontal moulding solutions and supported by sand plant solutions.
- ItalPresseGauss: Complete, integrated light alloy casting solutions, including machines and automatic work cells for high-pressure, low-pressure and gravity die casting, with specialist expertise in supplying work cells for the production of complex automotive castings.
- Simpson: For over a century, Simpson has established a reputation as an innovator in process and control technology for the global foundry and chemical process industries.
- StrikoWestofen: High-end melting and dosing technology for the global light metal casting industry, including StrikoMelter melting furnaces as well as Westomat dosing furnaces.
- Wheelabrator: Surface preparation technology, for wheel and air blast equipment, parts and services solutions and subcontract shot peening services."