Did you know...
Did you know that NFFS works collaboratively with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to develop training programs specifically designed for foundries? Since 2008, NFFS has developed 7 different programs to assist foundries with compliance on a wide range of OSHA regulations. These programs were all developed by NFFS under the Susan B. Harwood Grant Program in cooperation with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration or OSHA (DOL). Each program is available at no cost to NFFS member foundries. Most programs are available in both ENGLISH and SPANISH languages. Available topics include the following:
- Foundry Air Contaminants Training Program
- Electrical Safety/NFPA 70E Arc Flash Training Program
- Workplace Emergency Planning Training Program
- GHS/Hazard Communication Training Program
- Lead Hazards Training Program
- Lockout/Tagout Training Program
- Foundry Noise Exposure Training Program
To access the training programs, visit https://www.nffs.org/safety-training-programs.